I've never felt any worse than this in my entire life before... And i mean, NEVER at all....
Looking at your dreams, vanishing into thin air right in front of your eyes, tell me honestly, how would you feel?! Don't tell me u'd feel happy, u're just bull-shitting...
Now i know, that life is unfair, and it can never ever be fair...
That’s why I said, much of a person’s success has got a lot to do with this society and everything around them. Though many of a time,a person’s success is due to his determination, but how much can determination play when we don’t get chances from this fckg society? Why must it be, that when a person really wants to succeed in smth, and has put in tremendous effort in it, get shot, time and time again? WHY?
I will never forget about this morning's incident. I will let those people regret what they said...
I don't know if i will ever get there. I can only rely on that now... I'm praying for the best. But if i can't, forget it.
I guess i'll rather devote my time to a place where i can get much more happiness eventhough i may not get as much credits in return...
Anw,sorry about this post. I'm really pissed.


Post a Comment