sunday(: ahah! I agree, after exams are kinda boring! lol. Well, nothing much to blog about too. Hmph, SP is gonna have a career fair on next wednesday and RSAF is going!!!! God. But I can't go there too. It's for their students. haha! and moreover,i'm kinda in TP alr? haha. Nvm, there are many more chances to get close with RSAF i guess? Sure have larh. haha. Oh yarh, just thought of it, maybe i should go down to SAF museum during this LONG break of mine yarh? i think it will be super duper fun(: haha!
Anw, i guess i've made the right choice(: I have information from some PI of mine(: Lucky me, to have made that decision. Or i guess i'll still be living in the dark(: Thanks PI for your wonderful information! haha!
okok, i've nothing much to blog about too, and i guess i'm starting to blog a lot of nonsense too! haha. 4e1 bbq tmr(:
take care ppl(: see ya!


Post a Comment