Cool. My 5th time to the airport this holiday(:
My aunt's back! But her luggages are not. Hmph. She'll only get them back tmr.
There's some problem over at USA bcos she didn't take a direct flight.
From Arizona to L.A. to Taiwan and then to Singapore. Long journey.
No wonder her luggages went missing. They are still at LA(: hahaha!
Hmph, i guess we'll need to go collect them tmr. Dhen wad? my 6th time to the airport!
Gosh, i'm breaking some personal record here(: haha. I've never been to the airport so many times in one year! and now i've been to the aiport for 5 times, in just 2 months! (: cool cool.
i heard that the N level results will be out soon. I'm nervous for them too.
I wonder how my O level results will turn out to be like!
I'm still hoping for the best.
I hope they come true.
Hmph, if my O level results are not too bad, i'm sure i'd feel more secured for the year 2009 (:
oh well, i've done my best, so, i guess that's enough.
Alright, shall stop here(:


Post a Comment