Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It rose up from the well....

(: I went for training last night! FINALLY, after ages. The last time i went for training was before the start of Prelims. God, that was like months ago! hahaha.
Sir was kinda shock to see me too(: I know, i've been slacking a lot, a lot.

Oh well, not many came, i mean the bigger ones. Jillian is in New Zeland, as for Huang and Kim, i seriously dunno where they went to. Only Galvin came ytd. No one else. Of course, the smaller ones came. Many new faces too... Don't really know who they are. I talk to them, but they just stare at me... haha. Am i that scary ?!

Ok, this is what i call passion. Something that never dies even after 10 years(:
But yarh, i'm really starting to question myself, cos something else tells me that there is no such thing as forever. And something else also made me wonder, ' Is it worth, giving out so much?'

i wonder...

0 comments: