Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Last Executioner?

I'm reading this book, The Last Executioner.
But i just can't figure out, why is it, last?
Hmph, maybe i gotta complete the whole book before i can find out.

I was at the library with Wan Shi just now,
flipped through a lot of books, and i'm feeling so uncertain right now.
Is this what i really want at the end of the day?
You know,i like it since i was in pri sch,
and no matter what others say, how others criticise it,
its still something which i really like, up till today, even up till this very moment.
My passion for it did not change a single bit.
I've always wanted it to be my future career.
However, i know my parents are strongly against it.
*sorry for using 'it', i dun wanna spell everything out.

Anw, i hope everything goes well.
Let's just wait and see.
Sch's starting tmr.
Not exactly sch, but PPP.
I seriously,dun feel like going to school.
But i dun have a choice, do i?

Replies:
- all tags replied at respective blogs-
hey people, i'll just be replying at ur blogs directly, lazy
to post here and tagboards' to small to reply.
sorry(:

to stand on that 'burning' ground forever,is my lifelong dream

0 comments: