Monday, March 09, 2009

and, i'm still waiting...

What a nice sunday(ytd).
I've managed to finish MOST of my assignments except for the POC group project,
which i'm working on it with the rest of my group members right now.

This feeling is just SO GREAT man.
(1) I handed in my other 5 journals for CW today.
(i swear this was bad, but whatever it is, i did put in quite a bit of effort larh)
(2) I managed to complete my draft for the short story(CW) too.
( i thought that my 'last valentine' was gonna be damn sucky but i think its fine right? )
(3) I edited my 'literary figure' presentation (like finally)

talking about literary figure, i'm kinda gan chiong now.
tmr's my presentation for CW- literary figure.
10 mins of boring life history + book sharing blah blah blah.
The only thing i'm afraid of is - not being able to control my laughter.
This is seriously, my GREATEST worry.
Damn, i think i'll be the first to present tmr, considering the fact that my name's the first
on the attendance list.
Alphabetical order you see....

so...
god bless me....

oh my, i realise that i haven got any '(: 'so far.
like over serious uh.
cos i gan chiong wad. yeah, gan chiong you know?
i dun think you know, cos ure not me.
anw, nonsense aside.
time for practice,
and i needa finish my POC project.

I'm so looking forward to next week.
Cos theres only one assignment( which is also the LAST one) to be handed up next week.
After that, its the end of CDS!!!
But argh, theres the stayover thing.
damn.
nvm, i still have smth on next wk, that can cheer me up!!!
SATURDAY!!! woohoo(:
alright, end of story.

Take care ppl(:

Replies:
*all tags replied at respective tagboards(:
Kevin- yeah. hi(: not surprise. haha.

i'm waiting, waiting. really waiting, patiently.

0 comments: