I just realised that my prev post was on mcr 1.
and we're like done with mcr 2 alr?
so i guess it's really time for me to update...
Had HSS orientation from weds to fri.
The GLs were really great ppl.
The Regatta was fun.
overall, the whole orientation was awesome. seriously.
'H' double 'S' R-O-C-K
WE ROCK, WE ROCK! (:
MCR 2 at Nee Soon camp on sat, which is ytd.
Training was great.
The sun was damn shiok.
And according to Junie, we cheered for 1hour (non-stop) (:
How cool is that man.
I'm really looking forward to the next saturday! (:
Really really looking forward to it.
How i wish everyday was Saturday....
Impossible, i know.
Oh yarh, Wei Wen taught me a word ytd.
Imba(:
Sounds damn cool. haha.
Anw, Sch's officially starting tmr.
I'm not looking forward to it.
Going to school means more stress.
So, what for look forward to it?
I'd rather have ndp trngs everyday(:
ok, i guess that's all for now.
6 more days to saturday! (:
I LOVE SATURDAYS!!!
I LOVE NDP! (:
i'll put up some pics soon.
Replies:
*all tags replied at respective tagboards.
Kevin- haha. i'm looking forward to every single one(:


Post a Comment