Saturdays are still the best!
I had so much fun today(:
Its like, after one whole week of shit in sch,
you finally get to do smth which u really like?
Anw, back to TD25 filming. (it was super cool)
The whole setting looks really professional. (it is what)
And I was smiling at Wei Wen throughout. hahaha(:
She did a really good job(: A really really good job(:
* What will u defend? Audrey. haha! *
some photos taken by the scout's ma'am during the filming. (:


Alright, and now, some "Post-NDP filming" photos below(:
hmm...
I doubt we'll be able to do all these crazy things again?
hmm...
I doubt we'll be able to do all these crazy things again?
My BEST BUD(: Wei Wen, Adrian, Audrey (:
I thought this was some prata(from far).
Ok. I guess that's all for this week.
time to hit the books. (again........)
damn, monday's coming soon.
another week of school.
argh.


Post a Comment