NDP09, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! WOW!(:
And we made it happen once again, last night.
I must say that last night's preview was awesome.
The city march was the best!
Just imagine, marching down roads,passing landmarks which brings back great memories. Just imagine.
That great sense of achievement at the end of the day (i really dunno how to describe it).
I called Kev after their casing ceremony ytd and he sounded really happy over the phone.
I asked him why and he said:
"i felt that i've accomplished it. A sense of achivement(:"
see, it's all about that sense of achievement.
It feels great, to know that we've delivered, a GREAT parade!
So we're done with preview. The big day's in 7 days time.
We're gonna make NDP09, the best NDP in Singapore's history!
I know we can, and we will!(:
alright, i'll post again, before the 9th of august!(:
and the next post shall be on my NDP09 journey(:


Post a Comment