Monday, August 03, 2009

To my lovely darling

Dearest Darling Sistaaaa;
here's to you.
Photobucket
When you see this, please smile kay!
Everything will be alright! Hey, i'm always here for you, and so is piggggy!:D

Yeah, we're both here for youuuu!

You're my only sunshine,
if you don't shine on me, who will do so?
No one, except YOU!

Haha, i love webcaming with you, cos you certainly make my day! You make me smile more.
Its a horrible feeling, not being able to see you, you know. When i wake up, you'll probably be out of the house already.
Then the rest of the day, im in the room. Even if you're back, i don't see you.
Being able to spend time with you, i'm really very glad(: And satisfied.

Hey, give all for the thing you love and have passion for, alright?
Your big day is this Sunday(:
I'll cheer for you here at home! I'll reserve gooooodies for you la(: I'll shout when i see you march:D
Jiejie, remember that i'm always there right beside you, no matter what.

Do give me a smile!:D I love your smile, only yours!

See, Jiejie's smile a day keeps every worry away!:D
Heehee. I love you forever Jie!

Remember this.
The greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.

I LOVE YOUUUU!:D

0 comments: