Sunday, September 06, 2009

cos the sky’s the only limit when; you’re not afraid to dream

" The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you."
-Tom Bradely

Photobucket

I love this picture. Very much. Very very much.

aye, anw, just some random updates to keep this blog going.

Oh ya! I totally forgot.Our X-Stigma Team got into the finals -.-
Surprisingly.
Ok, maybe i'm the only one whose surprised.
ah, but anw, i dun like it. i dun like it. i dun like it.

Tri-factor Race Expo at Toa Payoh SAFRA ytd.
Awesome. i like(:
Went down to e-mart with Kev after that, but it was closed for
some blah blah things. I forgot why they closed it for.

AOH with Kev tmr!
Excited ttm eventhough i've been there last thurs alr.
But i didnt get to experience much, due some forum thing.
SO yeah, looking forward to tmr(:

I'll post again when i'm back tmr.
Tri-Factor race this sunday!
I wonder why i'm so excited over all these.
siao.

shit.i'm still missing NDP.
I miss them, them, them, them and them.
ahahahaha!

Photobucket

okok, another random picture.
be back tmr!
take care ppl(:

and they say that Kev resembles the lead singer of
electrico! hahaha!(:

0 comments: