Saturday, September 12, 2009

L.I.V.E. to be your best!

“Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.”
- Unknown

Endurance :
1. the fact or power of enduring or bearing pain, hardships, etc.
2. the ability or strength to continue or last, esp. despite fatigue, stress, or other adverse conditions; stamina.
- dictionary.com

So what exactly is endurance? Do you have what it takes, to endure whatever
harships that may come along ur way? Do you do you?

ah, random max.
ignore what i've typed.

Today's Saturday, AND BY RIGHT,
we should be at the floating platform right now?
HAHAHAHAHA!

OC-NDP-D!
I'm suffering from this really really bad disorder and,
i don't think theres any cure to it.
So good luck to me, and people out there who are also suffering from it(:

ok, anw, NDP aside, NDP aside, NDP aside.
I've got another project on hand.
I JUST RECEIVED IT THIS MORNING.
gah gah.
Psych and Technology? What a combination?!
and all thanks to KEVIN for helping me borrow that book(:

anw, i'm staying over at ECP tonight.
Volunteering for TRI- FACTOR race tmr.

See you all,
tmr night!

oh ya, did i mention? JUMP's a good show.
GO WATCH IT! @ the Esplanade!

Photobucket

bye(:

0 comments: