- Bruce Lee

Just a random post.
Life's been good, yet bad at the same time. A mixture of both?
Studying sucks. But i've got no choice right ?(:
urgh.
anw, today's the last episode of "The Legend of Bruce Lee".
I must say that Bruce Lee's indeed a man of character,
worthy of our respect.
This show really reminds me of my tkd journey.
A long, yet meaningful one.
I really wanna find time to go back for training.
I wanted to go back on friday, but had too many things
to settle for CCN Day.
Should really start going down for training and stop procrastinating.
I really should.
Oh ya, for the pictures taken on 1/11/09, pls take it from Kevin(:
Too many to upload!
But the treat was awesome, really awesome(:
ok la, i guess that's all for now.
Really gotta go.
There's so much work to do.
Stupid.
oh and one last thing, thanks Kev!,
for helping me download those journal articles!
You really saved me!(:
thank god.
ahahah ok,
I'm going off now!
Will be back like, soon?
cya.


Post a Comment