Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The longest post ever(:

Photobucket


As we bid farewell to the year 2009 this coming friday, just would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone whom ive met this year, who has in one way or another made this year a memorable one for me. (especially those in NDP09)(:

I was watching some of the NDP videos and I recalled how wonderful and funny those times were. I rmbd that during the H1N1 period, some classes of HSS went on study leave due to some suspected cases of H1N1 or rather cases. However, my class wasn’t affected, so we went to school as usual la. And it was only during a lecture, when I realize that many ppl didn’t turn up then did I started to ask around and found out abt this H1N1 thing. Scared like shit, I went home without attending the afternoon lectures and I rmbd skipping CSA test. But of course, the main reason why I was so scared was not bcos I din wanna kena H1N1 but rather bcos of NDP. I didn’t wanna fall ill and skip any trainings cos every trng is impt to me. I was a little hesitant at first, unsure if i should really skip the afternoon lectures. If I were to skip, will Pearl find out abt the test ? And if I were to stay, wad if I kena H1N1 and can’t go for NDP? But till now, I haven't regret my decision at all, not a single bit(: I think that little sacrifice made, was worthwhile(:

NDP09 means a lot to me, and im sure, to many others. This is one unforgettable journey in 2009 and a memory that will deeply be etched in my heart. And oh, I was actually quite jealous that the GOH has 2 trngs and we only had 1(: shhhh. So every Thursday during Statistics Tutorials, I will be wondering why don’t we have extra trngs too! Actually, I dun really mind even if we have trngs everyday. HAHAHAH(:

So basically, the highlight of 2009 was NDP09(: Really enjoyed myself this year bcos of it. And of course, not forgetting those friendships forged, be it in NDP, Guides, or school. I think I’ve enjoyed myself a lot this year. Those volunteer work that I’ve done ( I think almost like everyweekend), mixing 100plus and stuff. The most memorable one was the 100 plus saucony race.

Yeah. So basically year 2009 was all about NDP, Volunteer work, Camps, Campfires and School. And of course not forgetting this one person who made the year 2009 sucha memorable one for me! Thank you for everything single thing that u’ve done for me, even when its just supporting or understanding. And yeah, thanks for walking thru NDP09 with me, be it the sad or happy moments and not forgetting the tan tock seng incident. But I’m glad that ultimately, u still chose to continue trngs with the GOH and im glad u had so much fun in there(: Those were the days that I’ll never forget. Just thinking about Mr Bean, Old Chang Kee, SFI, KFC makes me excited! HAHAH! And not forgetting how I tried to pass u small pieces of notes during trngs, how I tried to purposely use the water cooler located outside RSAF GOH contingent’s holding site and not others. And and, how I tried to look out for a black charcoal at my position during the march in of the GOH. And one last thing, how I describe ur ever so shiny boots as the fishmonger’s boots. HAHHA. MEMORIES, MEMORIES(: Yeah and of course other than NDP09, theres still so many others things that u’ve done. But u know la, when I start talking about NDP, I just can’t stop(: So ya, just wanna thank you for all that u’ve done(: And and, I’ve never told u this before, so I guess I shud say it, am really proud of ur decision to take up the scholarship with the SAF and join the forces again. I know u can and you will make a difference in there! It’s not an easy route but I know this is wad u want ultimately. So…..GO MP!(:

alright, that's bascially how this year has been like for me. My life may not be the most exciting, most fun, most bla bla bla, but it's definitely the type of life i want, and i like. Though it may seem boring to keep talking abt the same old thing, but this is how i wanna write things and this is how i like to express my thoughts/feelings. So yeah, if u dun like it, theres nothing much i can do about it too.

Oh ya, i haven't thought of any new year resolutions yet but i guess it would be the same few(: Oh and i wanna go back for NDP2010! Ok this is more like a wish. I wish to go back for NDP2010 even if it means doing saikang(: I think this country has done a lot for me, and plus that wonderful chance given to me in NDP09, I think its time to give back to this society, this country. And moreover, I'm still quite young and energetic right! So i should do what i feel is right and worthwhile, and spend all my energy on it so that i won't regret when im older. (:

Alright, i guess this post is long enough to cover everything in 2009(: Shall just stop here!

but before i go, heres wishing everyone A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

See you guys in 2010(:

0 comments: