Monday, March 15, 2010

Be Thankful.

" A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."

Photobucket



I'm thankful for everything,
for what i've recieved for the past 18 yrs of my life.

I've came thus far, and i've seen quite a bit.
But theres a whole lot more to come, and to expect.

For some things, i've persevered.
And likewise for some, i've given up.

I'm not being a coward, and neither am i escaping from reality.
I just thought that, maybe its time to give up.
I don't like dreaming about things which will bring me nowhere.
So yeah, i gave up.

Eventhough i gave up, i still believe that i'm made for something.
So, i continued searching.
And, i'm still searching.
I suppose i already have a plan in mind.
But still, I dun wanna rush into anything.
I dun wanna fall like how i did, before.
(:

Ah, i didn't expect today's post to bring me back to the past.
But anyway, i'ts all over.
I've long forgotten about those unhappy stuff(:

Alright, let's talk about the happier stuff shall we?

Saturday was awesome(:
Started off with some TKD practice with Kev,
but ended up playing around at the fitness corner(:
It was a fun morning though(:
"Your teeth are so yellow that when u show them, the cars start to slow down(:
HAHAHAHA.

Alright, that's all for now.
will be having squash trng tmr,
will be out on wednesday,
Squash trng on thurs,
TKD trng on friday.
Out with Kev on sat morning,
NDP Briefing on sat afternoon(:

BYE.

0 comments: