
MY POWER BOAT COURSE WAS FKG AWESOME!(:
ONLY for the Practical though.
Was with a team of 6, plus Captain Brian.
And apparently, i was the youngest there, and the only one
who doesn't hold a driving license.
So when it was my turn to steer the helm, i was kinda nervous.
And, i went on a really slow speed, just a little above neutral.
But i gave up halfway, and changed the gear to full forward.
It was way to slow man.
Man-over-board was damn cool but scary.
U gotta have lots of precision.
And, not forgetting berthing, something that requires precision too.
Imagine banging the boat onto the victim's head or banging the boat onto the wall.
U needa pay like thousands of dollars to repair it?
Yeah, so that was what we did. (:
The spin from Punggol Marina to Tanah Merah and back was freaking shiok.
We were literally relaxing on the boat cos Captain Brian was taking charge.
I swear it was a good experience.
I'm gonna pass both my theory and practical at first try, i hope.
Then i'll go rent a power boat every weekend and zoom everywhere(:
If i really can pass on my very first try,
I think i owe my instructor one.
But if i dun, i'll be first on his list.
But i know that i can do it.
He said i was impressive, considering my age and the fact that i do not
have a driving license.
I CAN DO THIS!(:
I CAN!
I'm gonna pass this well and move on to my emergency boat course!(:
ALL THE BEST TO KEVIN(: for ur TKD results tmr!(:
WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!(:


Post a Comment