Thursday, June 03, 2010

Close one eye, let's just forget it.

While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.
Making a choice is hard, really hard.
But i know that sometimes, i've got to take one and let go of the other.

I always wonder why i can't have both.
But now i know.
Having both is as good as having nothing.

ah, whatever it is, what's done cannot be undone.

I hope i don't regret.
This is frustrating.
Worse than Social Psych and RMB.

Alright, enough abt all these.

Life's been _________.
I haven't found the right word to describe it.
So we'll just leave it this way for the time being.

Social Psych Term Test was crap.
And Developmental Psych Term Test was, LONG.
40 MCQs -.-
But it's all over, there's nth i can do abt it.
So let's just wait and see.

Theres PPCDL Theory test this coming tues at Poly Marina.
AND ITS NOT EASY. I prefer practical sessions.
But I hope i pass. If not,
i won't be able to drink peach tea for a month! HAHS.
Ok la, it's not exactly bcos of that.
I wanna pass bcos i dun wanna waste time studying for it again,
I dun wanna waste time travelling all the way down to Poly Marina again,
I wanna quickly move on to my Practical exam, pass it,and go out for a ride(:
Being out at sea is good.

I need to start reading up now, if not there goes my 30 cans of peach tea.
And,i dunno wad else to say.

2010 is not a good yr.
And thats a fact, supported by many.

bye.

0 comments: