Monday, July 12, 2010

Go on, take the stage.

Photobucket
Credits: SYOG'10 Flag Party


YOG Training was awesome!(:
And so was NDP. Well done to all.

Heard last yr's theme song during NDP last sat,
brought back many fond memories.
I really miss those times back then, i really do.
I thought NDP'09 was the NDP that inspired many to dream far.
We brought in a full parade march past,
and a city march that we've not done for a long time.
It was a challenge, but we did it. We delivered a good parade.
I believe this yr's parade will be a great one too.

Haha, and once again, everything i've said is abt NDP.
Time to focus back on YOG bcos from this sat onwards,
everything will be about YOG, Full CRs coming up from this sat onwards.
And so, i guess my NDP'10 journey somewhat ended last saturday.

Theres nth to be sad about bcos i know that i'm embarking on
another meaningful journey.
I'm certain that the Flag Party of SYOG2010, will make Singapore's one and only YOG Opening/Closing Ceremony, the best ever in the world.
I know we can do it!

Right, i guess that's about all for now.
School sucks as usual.
But, i've gotta do it anw.

And before i end, last 2 things.
1) I wanna thank u, yes u,(dun look elsewhere),
for supporting me in whatever that i do. U know who u are(:
2) I wanna wish everyone in NDP'10, the best of luck.

I'll be back soon.

0 comments: