Saturday, December 20, 2008

A lesson learnt...

I feel so inferior beside them.
But i don't have a choice, i need to be around them.
Unless, i leave... But that really seems to be out of the question.
i've never thought of leaving,never ever, but then time and time again, i'd feel this way.

Maybe... i got to where i am today, merely by luck. Yeah, maybe they are just blind, to have promoted me. I've got no right to be here. Totally no. Just look at my performance. It sucks.
11 years of sheer determination and perseverance, and not forgetting one more year of total hardwork and focus, just for that one day. But it seems like they've all gone down the drain.
I just feel like i'm back to sqaure one...

Well, its too late to say anything now, i'm to blame for stopping halfway, 9 yrs back.
Just 3 words- i deserve it.
Ntl, i'd take this as a lesson learnt- never put your total best in anything.

Now i know, what the word 'perfect' is all about. Every single one of their strike, is nothing but perfect. perfect....

0 comments: