Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm 16, not 3, you get it?!

I'm pissed. By some totally ridiculous people.
I'm not a 3 yr old kid, so stop ur nonsense!

Anw,its a real long story. And no point getting angry over these kinda ppl.
So i shall put it aside. I've learnt to control my temper(: And i mean it.
But if you wanna try and test my temper, then forget it larh.
Cos i'd only be nice to people who deserve to be treated nicely(:
I'm audrey,i'm not ur toy, FYI. (:

Anw,congrats to all those who did well for N levels.
Your hardwork paid off(:

I did work hard for O levels too, but i wonder if i'd be like them.
Yarh yarh, all these things aside. I've told myself to accept whatever i get, and move on.
But i don't think i'll be able to accept it on the actual day itself. (: haha.alright. enough of all these.

training training training(:

Replies:
Daryl- eh eh, file very big leh, lazy to upload. next time larh(:
Tracy- (: wah. that time i gave you so much alr! Those chocolate money!!! And you don't have to
type so big larh, i can see,i dun wear specs! hahah(:

0 comments: