Remain strong in your faith.
Bcos no matter how many mistakes God's children make along the way of growing up, they are still destined for Grace and eternal Joy.
You guys have the brains,
have more exposure,
and are given more opportunities.
but do you all even know what you are doing in the first place?
do you even like it?
do you even have that level of perseverance?
or are you just doing it for fun?
If its for fun, for money, or rather for fame,
i suggest you get lost.
I'm not trying to be mean but,
u're just depriving others of a chance to do smth they really love.
This opportunity's hard to come by.
So, think twice before you act.
You know, I'm really trying.
But, i'm not sure if i can even make it.
Let's say if i still can't make it in the end,(choy)
i guess i'd only be wasting my own time.
But then again,
I know i can't and won't give up just like that.
Well, i think the only way out now is to work harder.
(Though i've already worked hard enough.)
kay whatever.
I'm gonna work harder than how i used to.
Let's see whose gonna reach the finishing point first.
Challenge me if you dare.
Cos i'm gonna prove to you that i deserve it more than you (all)!


Post a Comment