Had NDP briefing at HQ today,
followed by some stuff regaring SYFOC and YOG.
Let's talk about NDP first. (cos it's more impt?)
Not very sure when internal trainings will start,
but it seems like the 1st MCR @ Nee Soon Camp will only start in May -.-
My goodness, May is like, like, like MAY you know. MAYYY.
It's only like March now. MARCH.
I want time to pass faster. I want NDP.
NDP makes everyone happy(:
Ok, so that was NDP.
As for SYFOC. Nth much to say about it.
Was given the role of Assistant Flag Bearer and,
I thought it was a very good experience, a whole new exposure.
But, i turned down the offer. (just a couple of minutes ago)
Why?
Blame the training dates and time.
Blame school.
Blame the way Polytechnic's Holidays are scheduled.
Right, and last but not least, YOG.(under the UG side of course)
Will be doing some Prize Presentation stuff.
Medal Escort to be exact.
But then again,
i seriously can't imagine wearing their YOG uniform.
I don't wanna look like a birthday cake.(like the one i saw this morning)
Hilarious shit.
HAHAH.
So yupp,
I think i'm gonna be kinda busy.
But since i rejected SYFOC's offer,
I don't think i'll be that busy.
I only have this chance but since things don't work out well,
i guess, i just have to let it go.
But then again,
Is studying really more impt?


Post a Comment